Continuation of newspaper article announcing the re-opening of Wellow Church. December 17th 1845.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Details the contractors Messrs. Whatson of Bath and Gay of Dunkerton and the painter Mr Parker. Also includes a description of the first service. (Two of two)
Hunt Vol.3 Page 102
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library