Engraving of Entrance to Bath from Bristol altered to show St James Church tower, 1848.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Shows bridge improvements. W. Williams delt and published by W. Everitt, Bath. J. Shury Sculpt. Compare to image ref 41628
Hunt Vol.3 Page 12 IOB 250
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library