Pencil Drawing of houses in Abbey Gate Street, taken down in 1851
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Shown in the foreground is the Painters Arms. A. Avery was the landlord at the time. The building next to it is Henley Paints.
Hunt Vol.3 Page 5
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library