Announcing architect for new building for United Charity, Infirmary and Dispensary and Casualty Hospital August 10th 1824
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Mr Pinch (architect), and Messrs Keeling and Chappell (contractors), Bath and Cheltenham Gazette Newspaper Cutting. The building is now the Gainsborough hotel.
Hunt Vol.1. Page 284
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library