The Hot Water Fountain November 23rd 1859
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Newspaper Cutting. The creation of the mineral fountain at the end of Bath Street. Describes the original configuration with a statue of Prince Bladud on the top. This statue now resides in Parade Gardens. Signor Pieroni oversaw the construction.
Hunt Vol.1 Page 261
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library