To Builders and Others January 1st 1823
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Removal of buildings around Orange Grove and in front of Bath Abbey. Pulled down February 15th 1823 Newspaper Cutting. Mrs Wright's Jewellers and the old Ring of Bells Inn.
Hunt Vol.1 Page 66
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library