The Old Abbey Gate September 4th 1854 and note by Hunt
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Newspaper Cutting Bath Chronicle, Note from Hunt concerning ownership of Abbey gates. The original gate was believed to be in the possession of Mr Tugwell of Crowe Hall. Hunt had always believed the gates at Crowe Hall to be the original West Gate.
Hunt Vol.1 Page 41
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library