With Camden Crescent in the background. Engraved by F. P. Hay. Jones & Co. Temple of Muses, Finsbury Square, London, 17 July 1830. Steel-engr. Britton, Bath and Bristol, 1829. See IOB 503 for companion print.
Chapman Vol II p.33 IOB 252
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission