Drawn and Engd by Storer, H.S. / Sherwood and Co., 1 June 1819. Copper-engr. The building to the left was a wholesale vegetable market, demolished about 1900. With Georgian St. Michaels Church in the background. Storer, H.S.
Chapman Vol II p.19 IOB 223
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission