The engraving was originally published by Longman, Hurst, Rees & Orme, Paternoster Row, London, 1807. The date was later changed to 1813 and the wording in the image area above changed to: 'Excursions in the Counties of Kent, Gloucester, Hereford, Monmouth and Somerset. By J P Malcolm, F.S.A. The image represents a house that was erected to form the N.E. pavilion of Camden Crescent. It survived the subsidence that halted the construction of the Crescent and stood for many years as a ruin.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission