Copied form a drawing by W Wheatley. The house with land adjoining the Old Rectory at Bathwick near the site of St John's Church. It was demolished in 1842 when the boundary wall of the Churchyard was rebuilt.
V59 / 312
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission