The visitors entrance is signposted to the right, the reading room, library, chess and smoking rooms to the left. A great view of this distinctive building that was demolished in 1932 to make way for the new road system. The site is now known as Bog Island.
Private Album 2
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission