A carte de visite by J. & J. Dutton, photographers, Bath. The foundation stone of the house was laid on 29th October 1776 and was sufficiently complete for the Estcourt family to move in on 17th December 1779. The house was improved during the 1820s when an additional third storey was added. It underwent further modernisation in 1850-1860 until it was decided the house was too expensive to maintain and was demolished in 1964.
Artist / Photographer
Private Album 2
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission