The Free Church, Kelso, Roxburghshire c.1868
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A carte de visite by J. & J. Dutton, photographers, Bath. Also known as Kelso North Parish Church. Erected in 1865-66 this was photographed shortly afterwards for H Rutherford by J. & J. Dutton. Note the steam traction engine in the foreground.
Artist / Photographer
Private Album 2
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)