St. Swithun's Church, Bathford c.1868
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A carte de visite by J. & J. Dutton late Dawson & Dutton, 44, Milsom St., Bath (No. 291C). This shows the church before major alterations were made in the 1870s.
Artist / Photographer
Private Album 2
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)