View from Beechen Cliff looking towards Avon Street, Bath c.1864
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A carte de visite by J. & J. Dutton, photographers, Bath (No. 2P). St. John's Roman Catholic church is shown without its spire. The spire was completed on 1st October 1867. The land in front of it remains undeveloped, as does much of Manvers Street. The extraordinary circular dome of the National School can be clearly seen to the right of St. James's Church.
Artist / Photographer
Private Album 2
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)