Used as a warehouse by W. Wills & Sons Ltd., electrical and sanitary engineers. This elegant building was demolished in the 1970s to create the site compound for the works to replace Pulteney Weir. From a series of photographs illustrating the historic houses of Bath marked on the Historic Map of Bath of c.1900. See the map at Image Ref. 50792.
Private Album 1
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission