The shop front on the right hand building (8, Fountain Buildings) has since been removed and the front door changed into a window. From a series of photographs illustrating the historic houses of Bath marked on the Historic Map of Bath of c.1900. See the map at Image Ref. 50792.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission