The sign above the door, next to the splendid man in the moustache reads - This the only remaining City Watchman's Sentry Box in Bath, was restored by the Urban Sanitary Authority in 1836. Any person found damaging the same or trespassing therein will be prosecuted. By Order P.H. Moger., Clerk.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission