The pulpit at Bath Abbey, c.1684
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The illustration includes a note that is was built from free stone June 9 1684. That was most probably the date that Dingley visited the Abbey. From the facsimile copy of Thomas Dingley's History from Marble from the original in the possession of Sir Thomas E. Winnington.
Camden Society 1860 Dingley p.xxiii
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library