Bath Architecture Exhibition, The Octagon Chapel, Milsom Street, Bath, 1951
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Display board showing architecture by early Nineteenth Century architects George Dance, Joseph Gandy and William Wilkins. Photographs show Walcot Chapel, Lower Camden Place, Camden Terrace, Doric House, Theatre Royal and the Friends Meeting House. Photographed by R. F. Wills, 40 Claremont Road Bristol.
Artist / Photographer
N12 / 25
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library