Bath Architecture Exhibition, The Octagon Chapel, Milsom Street, Bath, 1951
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Display board showing architecture by John Wood the elder (1704-1754). Showing images of Duke Street, the General Hospital, Prior Park (Portico), Queen Square and Gay Street. Photographed by R. F. Wills, 40 Claremont Road Bristol.
Artist / Photographer
N12 / 2
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library