John Wood architect. The inscription on the base of the obelisk is now sunk below the lawn. 'In memory of honours conferred, and in gratitude for benefits bestowed, on this city, by His Royal Highness Frederick Prince of Wales, in the year 1737, this obelisk is erected by Richard Nash, Esq.'
M10 / 192 Verso
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission