The backs of houses which once bordered the east side of Orange Grove, Bath, c.1895-1902
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
See OS map of 1886, 5.10. The rear of Nassau House is shown. An original print from a glass negative. Taken with a Kodak Brownie 4. Bagshaw Collection.
M9 / 1
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library