With the new additional buildings and shows the Royal Crescent half built. Swithin's Terrace & Butlers Bdgs. now Walcot Parade, Pitt Street now Chatham Row. Half of the Crescent was built in 1770. Printed for & Solo by W. Frederick H. Leake & W. Taylor, Booksellers in Bath. W. Hibbert, Bath Sculpt.
Hunt Maps Page 17
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission