Features the arms of the Bishop. Drawn and engraved by J. Archer. Pentonville London. London engraved for the British Magazine for September 1841 & published by T. Clerc Smith, 13, Henrietta Street, Covent Garden.
Russell Maps Vol. 2 Page 151a
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission