Trade card from Pratt and Marshall's Circulating Library, c.1790s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Late of Mr Tennent. Bindings are in the most neat and expedious manner. Located on the corner of Milsom Street, the library started in 1783. Pratt left the partnership by 1793.
Trade cards 266
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library