Includes a detailed description of Bath and its neighbourhood. Also contains a brief history of the city including details of the obelisk erected by Beau Nash in 1734. Also includes an advertisement for the Convenience of Builders. The map is copied from the Original Survey of Mr John Wood of Bath architect Anno Dom MD CCXXXV J. Rine Sculpt. Published by J. Leake October 27th, 1736 according to Act of Parliament.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission