Sketch Sables originally the Rectory prior to, 1857
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Now part of east wing of the Grange, restored by W Frere 1857. Originally Tudor building for visiting Prebendaries From the fabulous album, Illustrations of Bitton, compiled by Henry Thomas Ellacombe in the early 19th century.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library