Pen and wash drawing of Lady Chapel (Newton Aisle) St Mary's Bitton prior to, 1820
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Pen and wash drawing of Lady Chapel (Newton Aisle) St Mary's Bitton built by Bishop de Bitton 1298 looking east showing effigies and sedilia From the fabulous album, Illustrations of Bitton, compiled by Henry Thomas Ellacombe in the early 19th century.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library