Church Lane, Bitton showing St Mary's from north side, 1860-70
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Idealised view of Bitton Church from north side of Church Lane, entrance to vicarage on left side and railings replaced by a wall and wooden lych gate 1934: pen and wash sketch From the fabulous album, Illustrations of Bitton, compiled by Henry Thomas Ellacombe in the early 19th century.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library