Interior of St Mary's, 1846
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Watercolour of interior of St Mary's Bitton looking to the East. Shows old pews since removed and reused in the Grange as ceiling. The old pulpit now removed From the fabulous album, Illustrations of Bitton, compiled by Henry Thomas Ellacombe in the early 19th century.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library