Map of village of Bitton. Rectory is now the Grange (dealt with as the Parsonage, Manor and Prepend of Bitton) in HT Ellacombe History of Bitton page 42 on. Sold to W. Frere 1857 (brother of Sir Bartle Frere). Property of CP Ketchley after 1929 From the fabulous album, Illustrations of Bitton, compiled by Henry Thomas Ellacombe in the early 19th century.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission