This photo was taken after 1948 because the locomotive was 7276 until 1948. It has a British Railways lion and wheel symbol on the side tank which post dates 1956. The houses in the distance are on Waterloo Road, Radstock. The photo was taken outside the Radstock locomotive depot. From a set of negatives featuring Radstock copied by the Bath Chronicle perhaps for a centenary edition?
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission