3, St. James's Street (South), Bath c.1903
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Photograph from original glass negative. Photographed in preparation for 'The 18th Century Architecture of Bath' published in 1904 by Mowbray Green. A popular angle for photographers. Built c.1724, it was demolished in 1965.
Artist / Photographer
L65 / 571
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library