Evans Fish Restaurant, St. James's Street (South), view looking south c.1960
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. Note the cigarette vending machine to the right of the restaurant. Photograph by Cyril Howe.
Artist / Photographer
L65 / 570
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library