Photograph from original glass negative. Photographed in preparation for 'The 18th Century Architecture of Bath' published in 1904 by Mowbray Green. Liptons Teas are on the corner of Milsom Street, on the left are E. Bave - Hair products and A.C. Scudamore - Plumbers and J. Foster Builders and Decorators, with works at The Ambury.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission