Photograph from original glass negative. Photographed in preparation for 'The 18th Century Architecture of Bath' published in 1904 by Mowbray Green. The entrance to Margaret Chapel, then in use as a swimming bath and badminton courts. A poster advertising a cycle riding school can be seen in the doorway.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission