Posted 1912. This view shows the rear of Clovelly ( now known as Well House )and Homelands on School Lane. In the foreground it looks like large water pipes are being laid. From a printed postcard from a private collection as no glass plate negative could be found for this image.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission