Designed by W.H. Watkins and opened in 1934 it closed as a cinema in 1969. now 'The Bath City Church' since 1988 This Famous Art Deco cinema has been fully restored by the Church and is now also used as a live entertainment centre. It is a Grade 2 listed building.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission