The houses with distinctive balconies were severely damaged during the Bath Blitz in 1942 and were rebuilt without their abutments. They are now a row of shops next to St James' Burial Ground. In the distance to the left are the works of William Small, cabinet maker, undertaker, and timber merchant.
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission