Front part of High Street. Photo of a watercolour by Edward Eyre (fl.1771 - 1792). With Wade's Passage in the background. The left side of the building appears to have been partially demolished, and the entrance to the markets (soon to be integrated with the new Guildhall) is already built.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission