The Beaufort Arms, Princes Street, Bath c.1900
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Tucked away behind Queen Square, the pub is now closed. The building is now offices but resembles a pub from the outside, although careful inspection shows the building has been greatly altered since the photograph was taken after it was remodelled in 1903. On the reverse is a photograph of Kingston House, Bradford on Avon from the same period which has been defaced.
G14 / 896
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library