West Twerton Girls School c.1960s
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
West Twerton Girls School, Lymore Avenue, as it was in the 1960s. Also known in various guises as Twerton Higher Elementary School and much later as part of Culverhay Lower School (now Culverhayes Residential Home). See picture 26929 for a photograph of the laying of the foundation stone in 1910 (note the round holes in the wall).
F92 / 912
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library