From 1952 The Convent School only used the main house. The other building remained largely derelict and the grounds were overgrown. When this school closed they sold the building to Grosvenor High School. This became Lyncombe House School under a change of management. Finally The Paragon bought the building in 1983 then merged the two schools.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission