St. James Street (South) - Cruttwell's printing office, c.1920
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Until 1890 it was called St. James's Street. The building was demolished in March 1933. This print was made from Image Ref. 36645. There are two men with a ladder on the roof of the building.
E5 / 569
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library