St. James Street South - Cruttwell's printing office, c.1920
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The building was demolished in March 1933. See Image Reference 36646 for the original. There are two men with a ladder on the roof of the building.
E5 / 566
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library