Pump Room and the Old White Hart, Bath c.1825
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
A tinted postcard by Francis Frith & Co. Ltd. of Reigate (No. 50746). Old White Hart beyond the Colonnade. Bath Herald Office on the left. From D. Cox's aquatint c.1825.
Artist / Photographer
D2 / 229
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library