Photograph from original glass negative. Photographed in c.1903 in preparation for 'The 18th Century Architecture of Bath' published in 1904 by Mowbray Green. This chapel built by John Wood the Elder was demolished in 1875 to give access to Green Park Station.
B27 / 680
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission