St Mary's Chapel, Queen Square, Bath (view of portico) c.1870

St Mary's Chapel, Queen Square, Bath (view of portico) c.1870
3 4 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 26cm

Description

This chapel built by John Wood the Elder was demolished in 1875 to give access to Green Park Station.

Image Details

Image Reference
 
36218
Collection Reference
 
B27 / 679
Original Width (mm)
 
95
Original Height (mm)
 
78
Collection Location
 
Bath Central Library

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

buy a print

Select size
 
Select finish
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas